Mason & Beer Solicitors
6 High Street
Whatever the size of your business and whether you are a sole trader, partnership association, charity or company, Mason and Beer can assist with a wide spectrum of sometimes complicated legal issues including:
• Sale, purchase and management of a business.
• Management companies.
• Associated property issues (see below).
• Partnership issues.
• Company sale/acquisition.
Property ownership, management, development and sale or purchase is a complex and ever developing legal area and one where a lawyer who is both up to date and familiar with your circumstances is very important. Our team are experienced in handling:
• Sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold property.
• Trusts and joint ownership.
• Property development.
• Rights and covenants.
• Land acquisitions/sales including options, pre-emption rights and development agreements.
Whether you’re a landlord or a tenant, a commercial lease can be a minefield giving rise to onerous obligations and liabilities. Mason and Beer’s team offers expert advice, assistance and care in ensuring that you understand your responsibilities and potential liability when dealing with residential or commercial leases, including the following areas:
• New leases, renewal or termination of leases.
• Service charge, repairing/dilapidations issues, breach, forfeiture and possession actions.
• Recovery of land or premises from unlawful occupiers.
• Issues relating to rights of way, covenants, boundaries etc.