Mason & Beer Covid-19 Information
Following the government’s advice regarding COVID-19 we wish to reassure our clients that we remain open but we have made the decision to close our office to clients and will not be offering any face to face meetings at this time, except in exceptional circumstances.
This is for the protection of both our staff and clients, the wellbeing of which is our highest priority. The office will remain operational with a reduced staff with some of our staff working from home.
We will still offer meetings via the telephone and, in certain circumstances, video conferencing. We wish to reassure clients that we will maintain business as usual as far as possible.
Please be mindful that due to the nature of some members of staff working from home and reduced staff in the office there may be a delay in responding to correspondence and telephone calls.
Please direct any messages to firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 1342 311255 to ensure your enquiry can be sufficiently dealt with.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Key Worker Discount Terms & Conditions
To be eligible for the 10% discount on our conveyancing fees you need to be a key worker.
A ‘key worker’ for purpose of the discount is one of the following:-
- those working in health and social care such as doctors, nurses, midwives, paramedics, social workers, care workers, and other frontline health and social care staff including volunteers;
- those working in education and childcare such as teaching and support staff and social workers;
- those working in public safety and national security such as police officers and support staff, Ministry of Defence Civilians, fire and rescue service employees (including support staff) and those in the armed forces;
- those working in the food industry such as supermarket employees and production of produce; and
- those working in the transport industry such as train drivers, bus drivers and airport staff.
Proof of key worker status may be required.
This offer will be valid from 12 June 2020 until 30 June 2021.